Monday, December 15, 2008

A Day Of Wrapping

I spent seven hours, twenty-six minutes and thirteen seconds wrapping Christmas presents today.

I wrapped 58 gifts.

I had bought myself a couple of items and I wrapped them up too. I'll take them over to my mom's house to open up Christmas morning. She's always amazed at the things she gets me; I always seem to like certain presents more than others.

I was pleased that I got everything wrapped in one day. My sister, was on day 7 of wrapping. She has to have a stool to keep herself propped up so she doesn't pass out on the wrapping table.

My seen from the recliner has improved significantly. I do have the lights strung up and one or two ornaments. The cat has eaten all of the pine needles that his little tummy can handle. I've got more presents on one side of the tree to hold it down. It's leaning a little to the right.

I've spent a day wrapping presents and that can only mean one thing: I am through with my Christmas shopping!

Now, it's time to start baking.

3 comments:

Da Old Man said...

That is a lot of presents.
What did you get me?
LOL

Lola said...

Wow! I don't have a single gift wrapped and I have no idea how I'm going to get done. Tonight I smashed my thumb on the snowblower bar thingy that keeps it going. It snapped back on my thumb as I attempted to start it. I'm typing this one handed as I have my hand wrapped in ice. Damn thing didn't even start. My thumbnail is purple. How am I going to get my wrapping done now?

Gianetta said...

@Da Old Man: I can't tell you. It's not Christmas yet. I'll tell you it comes with a big red bow and it isn't a car.

@Lola: Rent me! I charge 50 bucks an hour. Call 1-555-fat-wymn.

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin