Monday, August 31, 2009

I Gotta Get Me One Of Those



Legs feeling tired?




Do you like to feel that you're riding something all day?




Sometimes, you just need that extra boost to get you up that last flight of stairs.


This is the latest technological gadget to come from the Japanese. It's called an assisted walking device. Maybe, it's something that we couch potato Americans can use to help us get a little more exercise.

I can see it now: "Whatcha' ridin' there MA Fat Woman?" I'm asked as I take my laps around the local walking track. "You know there's no motorized vehicles allowed on here, right?"

I think I'll stick to the couch.

4 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

Hmmm...could perhaps have an alternate use at the same time. Not sure. I'll have to check this little gadget out.

Unknown said...

That's one I'm not convinced about -- for any purpose!!

Unknown said...

Oh please dear Lord let me see someone using one of those someday. PLEASE!

Margaret said...

OMG...unreal, what will they come up with NEXT???...Would that be a conversation piece, or what???
...Thanks for the laugh, I'll stay on the couch!!

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin