Friday, January 8, 2010

Birthday Wishes...Year II

I talk a lot about my family. It's amazing some of the stories that I can remember and hope to share more with you at a later date. Actually, some of the stunts we pulled as kids make me wonder how we all grew up into functioning adults.

Anyhow, today is my sister's birthday. In case anyone wants to know, her nickname is Big Red. Yep, she's got red hair and a fierceness to go along with it.

She resides in the frigid north where it snows all the time. Yuck!

I won't tell you how old she is because that wouldn't be sisterly. She is older than me though.

Happy Birthday Sister! May you have many more and continue to do things that make me laugh.

MA Fat Woman

P.S. Your present is still on my counter waiting to be mailed.

3 comments:

Marla said...

Too cute! Reminds me of me and my sisters.

Rae said...

Happy Birthday Sister!
But- honestly- don't you realize that you aren't getting a fair share of blog space? MA writes about Mom all the time.And Brother.
I'd be doin something about that. We hardly know 'ya.

Margaret Hall said...

Happy Birthday, Sister of MAFW~!!
Hope you like that present that still is gonna' arrive!

Love hearin' about your fam....Also, like your list where it asks, "Are you laughing daily"..Indeed, I have been striving to get a chuckle from my friends and blogger buds....

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin