Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut

I like trail mix and when I tell somebody in my family that I like something I'll get whatever "it" is for every special occasion for the next five years. In a way, I can't blame them because I am hard to buy for. It's not that I have such peculiar and exotic tastes; in fact, I'm a Plain Jane kind of girl. But, if you've been to the store lately, there aren't many Plain Jane items available. Whether it's food (hold the onions, please) or clothes (hold the ruffles, stripes and leopard print, thank you) plain, simple, and boring, I guess are relics of the past.



I've been eating on this bag of trail mix since Christmas. I've eaten the M&Ms out of it twice and had to restock it with new candies. It's like the more I eat of it, the more full the bag seems to get. At this rate, it's going to take me until Easter to finish it off.

Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the trail mix, but I was over at Mom's house the other day and she sent me into the back room to get something out of the closet. I couldn't find it at first and was digging through some boxes and lo and behold, guess what I found?

Yep. A complete case (minus one) of my favorite trail mix!

Don't forget to get your entry in for the gift card guessing contest going on right now.

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin