Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Got Plans For This Weekend?


Got plans for this weekend?

AJC Decatur Book Festival | August 31-September 2, 2012 | Authors | Gianetta Palmer

The Decatur Book Festival is going on this weekend in Decatur, Georgia. It is a suburb on the southeast side of Atlanta and is going to be an awesome way to spend the Labor Day weekend.

The main reason that I am so excited about it is that I will be having my first public book signing. I will be in the Emerging Writer's Pavilion (WOW!) on Saturday, September 1, at exactly 1:15 p.m. Because of the large number of writers involved in the festival, I'll only be there a short time. So, if you're in the area and want to meet the MA Fat Woman in person and get a signed copy of the book then you'd better get there early or at least be on time.

Pedro, my hairdresser, has got me looking all sparkly and fabulous or about as sparkly and fabulous as I can look and I even got a new pair of shoes: New Balance 609 tennis shoes if you're wondering. I still haven't decided on an outfit but I know it will be something cool and comfortable and not a dress. After all, it is still summertime in the south and that means hot and muggy.

Mom and Friend are coming along for the ride so it should be really fun.

Again, if you're in the area, Saturday, September 1, at 1:15 p.m., stop by and say Hey!

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin