Saturday, November 30, 2013

Bon Voyage

Mom and I are off on a trip of a lifetime. We will be touring the Christmas Markets along the Danube River in Germany. Some of the highlights will be visiting Nuremburg where the war trials were held after WWII. We'll be going to Passau which is a delightful Germanic town, touring the Melk Abbey which is a very old and historic place.

We're going to take a day trip to Salzburg where they filmed The Sound of Music so I really will get to find out if the hills are alive with the sound of music. (I might have to sing a few bars to test out that theory.)

We're also going to spend some time in Vienna, Austria. I hope we get to hear some music there too.

I'm sending all of my Christmas cards from there this year, so if you get a card with a strange postmark it'll be from me.

I'll be sure and think of you when I'm looking out into space trying not to pinch myself that I am actually here and not watching a movie.

As they say over there,
Happy Christmas

Gianetta

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin