Thursday, February 6, 2014

Are You Scrunchie-fried?

Woo hoo!


Hi!


Remember me?


I thought you did. I haven't disappeared, I've just been working on my latest book.  It's almost done, too. I would show you a picture of the cover but Blogger doesn't seem to like my photos lately. I'm not taking it personally or anything but it sure is annoying.


I have been working on a story about our trip to Europe with pictures and everything, but, well, the Blogger platform isn't cooperating. Hopefully, we'll get that fixed soon.


In the meantime, my new book Scrunchie-fried will be available for purchase in the next few weeks.


You can always find me on Facebook or Twitter @MAFatWoman.


Mom is real excited about Scrunchie-fried.


I hope you are, too. I know I am.



No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin