Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Have A Good One



Have a good one!

What exactly does that mean?

Have a good what...

Have a good dinner!

Have a good time!

Have a good flight!

Have a good birthday!

Anyone of those would fit perfectly.

Or!

It could go something like this...

Have a good bowel movement.

Have a good trip to the dentist.

Have a good time changing that poopy diaper.

Have a good hemorrhoid operation.

Have a good time filing your taxes on April 15.

See what I mean. I really don't care for that line. So, I'll just leave you with this last little statement:

Have

A

Good

Day!

5 comments:

The Peach Tart said...

Yes that is kind of crazy isn't it?

Queen-Size funny bone said...

its a multiple choice question

spinninglovelydays said...

That's really funny, lol. And I happen to use the phrase a lot too! I guess I think it's safer to use "one" because of the time differences :)

New Tips, Trick, Cheat Games said...

Lets go to the Road.... :-D

free recipes said...

hahaha,,, very interesting for me,

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin