Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Road Trip

I've gotten the Mustang completely stuffed full of junk that I probably won't need; but I have it, just in case. It took me the whole day because I kept putting it off. Once I put my mind to it, it only took 15 minutes to get it all done. It figures!

Anyhow, as I have mentioned before, Mom is already north of the sweet tea line and has started back south again. We decided to have an adventure and are going to meet somewhere in Kentucky and stop and look at the bluegrass. It's a beautiful sight to behold, the horse farms nestled amongst the Kentucky bluegrass fields. I'm taking my camera so maybe I'll take some pics to share with you.

I'll be gone for a week or so and tomorrow is my Blogaversary. I've picked out a few of my favorite tales from the past to keep you entertained while I'm gone.

Enjoy those classic posts and I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin