Friday, April 22, 2011

Not Really Worth It

Since my recent trips to the doctor have resulted in less than stellar results, I've decided to refocus my efforts on losing some weight. I told one of my doctors about this blog and she thought it would be a great forum to discuss my efforts to lose some weight.

Personally, I do not want to and will not make that the focus of this blog. There are thousands of other places where folks do that and some of them can be quite informative; it's just not my cup of tea. I might share a tidbit if I think it's interesting or funny, but no daily mopings about eating one too many tater chips.

Having said all of that, let me introduce you to 150 calories:




Yep, Twelve large jelly beans has 150 calories. I had to ask myself several times if I really wanted to have this as a snack. I know it's close to Easter and everything, but 12 beans equaling 150 calories; make no beans about it, I didn't think it was really worth it.

It's probably a safer bet to have an extra slice of ham this Easter than reaching into Bobby or Susie's Easter baskets for a sweet fix.

...just keeping you informed!

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

meleah rebeccah said...

Happy Belated Easter. I had NO IDEA 12 jelly beans = 150 calories. Yikes.

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin