|It's time for another trip of a lifetime. And, yep, I'm going too. Mom and I are going on a bus ride all the way up the East Coast to Maine with stops in Philadelphia, Washington, D.C., New York City, Martha's Vineyard, Boston, Kennebunkport and Hershey, PA.
We're very excited!
So here are the top ten signs that you are going on vacation very soon:
10. Your Facebook page is full of the places you are going to visit.
9. You're worrying because you haven't counted to see if you have enough underwear.
8. All work related emergencies are not your top priority.
7. You're broke!
6. You're the only happy person in the room when the boss says everyone has to work overtime the day you go on vacation.
5. No one likes you because they've already used up all of their vacation time.
4. The cats won't get out of the suitcase so you can pack.
3. Every piece of clothing you own has been tried on repeatedly and you are now convinced that the bright purple shirt goes with the too tight red pants and lime green flip flops.
2. You've concluded that there isn't enough time to lose that last ten pounds, said screw it and have just eaten a box of donuts.
1. The car breaks down and you are presented with an estimate that costs twice the price of your vacation.
Be sure and check back again, I'll be doing updates from the road.
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Posted by Gianetta at 12:30 AM