Monday, November 30, 2015

A Month Of Thankfulness...Day Thirty

Day 30 of thankfulness: Today, I am thankful for the local library system that has computer access that allowed me to complete this last day after my Internet went kaput.

I'm also happy to report that I added 50,286 words to the second novel I am currently working on that is part of a four or five part series. I did complete #NaNoWriMo this month which is 50K written words in the month of November if you didn't know.

This morning my Internet went down; my power blinked on and off for three hours and the water has been shut off while they fix a leak in the bathroom. Mom--as level-headed as always--says "Nothing like a challenge on your last day."

Challenge is right. After a few choice words and several items tossed across the room, I came to the realization that today is the last day of the month. Thank heavens it's December 1 tomorrow and not the 31st; I've run out of things to throw.

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin