Saturday, November 28, 2015

A Month Of Thankfulness...Day Twenty-Eight

Day 28 of thankfulness: Today, I am thankful for everyone that comes by and takes the time to read this blog. It's been something different this month--it was harder than I expected to come up with something different every day--to be thankful for without sounding like I was repeating myself.


Today is considered Small Business Saturday and as an independent writer, I guess I am my own small business. Here are the links for Scrunchie-Fried and Reflections On A Middle-Aged Fat Woman if you are looking for a gift for someone. Who doesn't love humor? And it's the perfect bathroom reader, short essays for whatever the occasion.


Also, don't forget that December is almost here and you know what that means here on the blog: Yep, it's time for 12 days of dieting.


Stay tuned!


And buy my books!

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin