Friday, April 3, 2009

Remodeled Apartments

One of my friends that I went to college with called me from the New York area the other day complaining about the troubles that she was having finding new items for her recently remodeled apartment. I thought that was unusual because she spends so much time on the computer that she could probably just buy everything online.

Well, it seems she likes to buy larger items in person. One day, when I was doing some surfing of my own I came across a store Direct Buy Queens that was located near her that she might try. Since she had just moved to the area she wasn't familiar with them but would check them out.

I hope she gets her apartment filled with bright and shiny new fixtures soon because then she said I could come visit. Can you imagine? The MA Fat Woman in New York City (New York City). Watch out Broadway! Here I come!

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin