Saturday, February 6, 2010

How You Doin?...Week V

We're five weeks into the New Year and in my best Joey Tribbiani voice I ask "How you doin"?

I thought I'd start a weekly feature here at Reflections that would encourage you to stick with it. I think I'm doing it more for myself, actually. If I write it down each week, I can hold myself accountable. But, please, feel free to play along at home.

I did really crappy this week. I finished my 21 day plan and took the rest of the week off. I'm planning to begin a new 21 day period in a few days.


Are you laughing at least once a day?

Have you given someone a nice compliment?

Have you become a follower of the MA Fat Woman through Google Connect

I'm blaming everything on the icky weather.

I hope you were more successful with your weekly tasks!


Also, if you would like to be included on my blog roll, please leave your info in the comments section.

MA Fat Woman

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin