Monday, August 20, 2012

Decatur Book Festival Appearance


Yippee!

Hooray!

Cool Beans!

Can you believe it?

Yep, I'll be at the Decatur Book Festival hanging out with a bunch of other literary people (snort). I think I'm going more for the festival food than the literary side of things.

Nope, not true at all! I'll be into the food but I AM VERY EXCITED TO BE PARTICIPATING in the literary side of things too!

If you are new to the blog and didn't know I had a book just click the book icon on the left side of the blog and it will take you straight to Amazon to give you all of the details.

Lord, I'm gonna have to go my hairdresser, P, so he can get my hair under control again. At age 45, I have discovered head bands and I haven't fixed my hair since the Erma Bombeck Workshop.

I'm already stressed about what to wear...

Click on the link and check me out.

Hope to see you there!


AJC Decatur Book Festival | August 31-September 2, 2012 | Authors | Gianetta Palmer

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin