Thursday, September 6, 2012

And Now Introducing.....

Me!




Since making my first official public appearance as a published author at the Decatur Book Festival I thought I would provide a few snapshots of the festive occasion.


Cooling off before the book signing.



Check out my name; third from the bottom on the left.







A good crowd checking out all the books.



Looking out from the Emerging Authors tent.



Meeting fellow authors.



Someone checking out my book.



A break in the crowd.



Talking with an avid book reader.



More people waiting to have their book signed. How cool is that?



Mom and I trying to figure out which way to go.



How did that picture get in here?



A great way to end the day.


We had a great time. I hope to have many more...the cake was good too!





No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin