Friday, November 2, 2012

A Month Long Celebration

Can you believe it's been a year since my book, Reflections On a Middle-Aged Fat Woman was published?

 


It's still very exciting to me!

In honor of my one-year anniversary I am offering the electronic version of my book for $.99 for the entire month of November. I am very thankful to those that have already  purchased it and thrilled by the terrific responses from those that have read it.

Here are the links to take advantage of this great deal:

AMAZON

BARNES & NOBLE

SMASHWORDS


Again, thanks for hanging with the MA Fat Woman and I hope you'll take advantage of the discounted price to pick up a copy if you haven't already done so.

P.S.  I'm participating in NaNoWriMo so I won't be here for a few weeks. (I'm going to try and write a novel in a month.)

P.P.S. I wanted to leave you with something funny. The following conversation took place this morning at my doctor's office:

Lady at Dr's office: "When was the last time you were on a bike?"
MAFW: "Not long enough."
Lady: (laughs) "I need you to get on the exercise bike."
MAFW: "I don't think so. I thought my test was walking on a treadmill?"
Lady: "No, are you going to get on the bike?"
MAFW: "I don't think so."
Lady: "Why?"
MAFW: "Last time I was on a bike I nearly killed myself."
Lady: "On an exercise bike?"
MAFW: "No, a real bike. I was really lucky. They kinda make me nervous now."
Lady: "Okay, well this one isn't moving. Go ahead and hop on."
MAFW: "Nope...I don't think so."
Lady: "Well, if you don't get on the bike, we're gonna have to reschedule and charge you a fee for the cancellation and then another fee for this and another fee for that."
MAFW: *Sigh. "Okay, doesn't mean I have to like it."
Lady: "Are you crying?"
MAFW: "Just start the damn test..."


See you right back here on December 1 when we start the Twelve Days of Dieting just in time for the Christmas Season.


Keep laughing,
Gianetta



No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin