Saturday, March 21, 2009

Taking A Break

Mom has been badgering all winter that she wanted to take a short trip to the coast to show off her newer svelte self. I'm not one to put a damper on such festivities so with some saving, rearranging and an incredible price on a hotel room we have managed to secure a few days along the beautiful Georgia Coast.

The timing really couldn't be better.

Mom and I have both lost the ten pounds that we made a bet on and I have finally gotten to shave my legs. I'm glad too. I was starting to look like Bigfoot. Not a pretty picture.

We're also going to be celebrating our birthdays. We are both Aries--that explains alot.

I'm going to be doing some fishing. Mom will supervise my fishing and suggest alternate activities that she enjoys doing, which will in turn, needle me into supervising her while she reads her book.

In my family we're all part of the management team and it's sometimes hard to get things done, even while you're on vacation.

Actually, I hope to not be doing anything except relaxing and sitting out in the sun. I'm still trying to catch up on my Vitamin D.

4 comments:

A New Yorker said...

Aries are notorious for starting things and never ever finishing them. Sounds like you fit the bill. Typical Rams! LOL Have fun on your trip.

Unknown said...

Have a great time!

Betty said...

I'm an Aries, too. Such a burden.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

My family is all chiefs and no indians and vacations are a pip.

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin