Monday, July 20, 2009

Fat Feet, The Flu And Hemorrhoids...Part II

...like I was saying, I was the adult in the car and I was doing most of the complaining. In fact, I kept asking if we were there yet so many times that I put them girls to sleep or they pretended to be anyways.

To answer a few questions about the previous post. It seems that a few of my readers didn't understand my paragraph about putting on for my city...eastside...blah, blah, blah and no alcohol. The first item was a reference to a song by 'Lilwayne or John Wayne, maybe even Tpain, I'm not sure, and the second song was by Jamie Foxx. I can tell you that both of those songs were in HEAVY rotation at every radio station between here and Pensacola.

The next item in question was a car game that my family used to play in the car when we were traveling. One person says "my father owns a grocery store and in this store he sells something that begins with ?" and it's usually some obscure food like tomatilloes or the such. The other occupants have to guess what it is and whoever guesses correctly gets to have a turn.. If you hadn't heard of that car game now you have a new game to play in your car. It's all good!

We had changed locations this year and decided to go south to Florida instead of east to the Outer Banks. Brother decided that he would be accompanying us on vacation this year and that threw a whole other wrench into the fire. My sister is a lot like Mom used to be in the fact that she believes in the more, the merrier where vacation is concerned. Me, not so much. I'm more along the lines of two's a party and three's a crowd, and fourteen people, well, you can forget that, I'm going to Biloxi...

3 comments:

ReformingGeek said...

So that's what's going on with my feet. Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't you just love a "crowd" on vacation? What with each and every person with a different "time clock" and agenda? Oh, I hear you for heading to Biloxi!

Buggys said...

Can you hear me laughing? Great post!

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin