Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fumigating The House

Something stinks!

I don't know what It is but It sure is stinky.

I keep smelling the cat and he keeps sniffing me.

It ain't the litter box; I've been changing it like 10 times a day.

I've checked my own smelly areas out and there doesn't seem to be any more abnormal smells than usual. I asked Mom to give me a sniff but she just shook her head and walked away.

I started to ask Brother if he wanted to smell me but he told me that I had smelled for years, turned around and then farted in my direction and said this, "Here, smell this!" and walked away.

I've checked the space between the stove and the counter because food can drop down through the gap.

I've checked the refrigerator and there isn't any moldy stuff.

The toilet keeps flushing correctly; no backup in the tub or sink.

I went down in the basement because that's where it seems to be emanating from. It's an earthen basement and there's lots of creepy crawly stuff.

The cat seems to be doing a lot of sniffing near the dryer vent. Maybe something came in through there.

Anyhow, I'm on my second can of Lysol and if the smell doesn't break soon, I'm gonna have to call in the professionals.

4 comments:

Grayquill said...

Pretty Dang Funny...if you have an unused drain in your basement pour some water down it an see it that helps.
I'll be back for more...
Thanks for the laugh.

Unknown said...

Uh-oh. This doesn't sound good.

Good luck!

Sherry at EX Marks the Spot

Golden To Silver Val said...

Last time that happened to me, a package of hamburger had fallen out of the freezer of the basement refrigerator. (cause the kids were playing around with the door) ewwwwww. Unbelievable how just ONE pound of hamburger can stink up a house! Good luck!

Margaret Hall said...

Dontcha' hate that??? I sure hope that you don't have a critter in the dryer hose, and every time you fire up the dryer...ummmm...yeah!
Good luck in your find...

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin