Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear Aunt Phyllis,

Hey! Hi! Remember me? I was really new to the family when you met me at Thanksgiving last year. I was kinda quiet, sorta nervous around all you new people. Not anymore...I'm really LOUD! In fact, Mamma G. says I never shut up. I just don't want you to be alarmed and nervous when I get excited about something; which is pretty much everything. Did I say really LOUD? And you can't shush me either. There's nothing wrong, I just like to be heard. I still get a little nervous about the opossums, chickens and other cats that are outside. That's why I'm strictly an indoorsy kind of guy. Don't let me outside even if I ask you really LOUDLY, one of those other critters might get me. I like half a can of Fancy Feast in the morning and then the other half in the evening. I like treats a few times a day. And a small piece of lunch meat too, if there is any... If you can't find me, I like to sleep under the stairs sometimes. I may try to sit on your lap or sleep on your head too. And I'll probably say 'hi' really LOUDLY in the middle of the night just when you're about to fall into a deep sleep. But really, I'm no trouble at all. Of course, Mamma G. likes to call me trouble sometimes; I'm not sure why. Anyhow, I'm glad you're coming to stay with me. Make sure you notice Mom's backsplash! Oh, and I think she said something about sheetrock...whatever that is? See ya soon, Ralph (Ralphie) Malph (The new cat) P.S. You are still coming, right?

6 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

Ralphie- I hear ya!

vickilikesfrogs said...

Priceless! Love, love, LOVE the photo!

meleah rebeccah said...

Ralphie may be LOUD but his cuteness factor outweighs the noise. Yes?

Margaret Hall said...

Cool posting, MAW....Love the convo with Ralphie...! =)

Unknown said...

Oh, I just bet your Mommy loves hearing you give your speeches at 4am... :)

My Harry is a talker, too. But he's more about the lengthy conversation-- his volume doesn't go up to 11. He also mumbles to himself.

Unknown said...

Hahaha Geeky Mommy brings her cat up to play with us and the dogs and when they spend the night he loves sleeping on someones head. And doing surprise attacks esp from on top of the trampoline (netted for Ian's safety- yes, it's in my living room).

Great post, thanks for the chuckle.

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin