Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mom's Birthday...Year III

It's birthday time once again in the MA Fat Woman's family. Today is my Mom's birthday. Of course, I can't tell you how old she is because that wouldn't be daughterly. She is older than me but hasn't reached that age where she goes around telling everybody how old she is.

For example: One might ask, "It sure is beautiful weather we're having."

"I'm 87," might be the response.

I'm really lucky to be her daughter. Mom always has a unique and mostly upbeat attitude about things which is very helpful during stressful times. Her calming manner has defused many a situation at home and at work. She's mostly retired now, and enjoys her dance lessons and Travel Club meetings.

She's a fun person to be around and I'm glad she's my mom.

Here's to you Mom!

Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Mom! Have a most wonderful and blessed day! ~Jen

Sharkbytes said...

Happy day, mom! Glad to see you digging in with 3 forks!

meleah rebeccah said...

Awwwww! Happy Birthday, to your mom!

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Your mom is adorable! You can tell she has a great spirit. Hope she stays healthy and happy for years and years to come!

XOXO

Margaret Hall said...

Hi, MOM....I home that your birthday was super and that you had the time of your life! You have a creative writer as your daughter here at this blog~!! Here is to many, many more birthdays...

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin