Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Twelve Days Of Dieting...Year II...Day 1


I had so much fun last year doing the Twelve Days of Dieting and since I'm nowhere near where I want to be I'm going to do it again! I know it's hard to diet during this time of year (Tell me about it. I just baked chocolate chip cookies) but I figure if I try to be on a diet, I won't eat as much.

Okay, I'm not fooling anyone, but I have lost 20 pounds since September. That has to count for something, right?


Please join me as I continue my quest to become the MA not so Fat Woman. I'm sure you've heard the holiday classic The Twelve days of Christmas. Well, my version is The Twelve Days of Dieting.

Check back for added days and don't hesitate to sing along!

On my first day of dieting my body said to me, "You can do it, just think how much better you'll feel..."

3 comments:

Irene said...

Good luck, you better get rid of those cookies first and don't bake any more.

Rae said...

20 pounds?! Wow! Congrats! Keep up the good work! I'm starting my diet Jan. 3rd. I have to lose 35-40 pounds before September. My baby boy is getting married and I don't want to waddle down the aisle!

mizztraveller said...

good luck . I'm going to lose weight ...if possible before christmas

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin