Friday, August 15, 2014

Dollar Days

The dog days of summer are here.

Kids are heading back to school and college and that means one thing: money, money and more money.

Many folks are spending money as fast as it can be printed.

Not only are their houses now empty but their wallets are too.

Now that you actually have the time to sit down and read a book you might not have the spare cash to do it.

Well, drum roll please..........................

................I have the perfect solution: Dollar Days.

Dollar Days, you might ask?

Yep. Dollar Days!

I have reduced the price of both of my books to just a dollar.


Order my first book by clicking here.



Get my second book by clicking here.




















So enjoy the last dog days of summer by picking up both of my books for only a buck each.

As with any great offer, this one won't be around for long.

Get your copy today!





No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin