Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Beginning

May 19, 2008 was the day that I achieved something that I hoped would never apply to me. Something that in my more athletic youth that I would have harumped and guffawed at that was totally impossible. Are you kidding me? I can imagine myself once again as a freshman in college with the world at my feet(At that I could actually see my feet with my own eyes without having to use a full-length mirror). Everything was shiny, happy people was R.E.M would say. I was full of it. Full of promise. Full of potential. Full of everything. What did I achieve?

As you can tell from the name of my blog, certain issues have crept into my life that I am having difficulty in accepting. I won't go into anymore details at this time but I hope over the course of this adventure that I can inspire you, make you laugh, and even shed a tear or two as I begin to accept my life as a middle-aged fat woman.

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin