Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vacation Check In

I'm on vacation along the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Amazingly enough, I found a library where I can use the net to let everyone know that I am having a really good time. I went fishing this morning and caught a flounder(too small to keep) that bit my fingers as I was trying to take it off the hook. Luckily, a nice lady saw my difficulty and was happy to take it off the hook for me. (I was a little embarrassed) I also caught a sting ray or skate as they call it...Luckily, there was a nice man who took it off the hook for me. I have already mentioned that I don't like to touch the worms...I also don't like to take things off the hook; what's a middle-aged fat woman to do?

P.S. For those of you who have yet to make it to the Outer Banks, it's a very nice place to visit, not very touristy. I still haven't made it to the beach yet in my brand new swim suit....I don't want to scare the fish.

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin