Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Predictions

I'm having a Super Bowl party......for myself. I was going to invite the only friend left that still talks to me but I can't remember her phone number and I don't have her email. Besides, she would rather watch reruns of House or NCIS instead of watching the Big Game.

Mom told me that I could come up to her house (and bring some snacks) and watch HGTV or the Food Network during the game if I wanted too. I think I'll stay home.

I took the time this week to knit the cat an Arizona Cardinals sweater because it has been such a long time since they played in the Championship game. By doing so, I broke all of the rules in the MA Fat Woman's house: The only teams that we're allowed to root for are the ones from Cincinnati. Who dey! Who dey! Who dey think gonna beat those Bengals. Well, everybody, actually!

I'm not even going to mention the other team that is playing because they regularly beat up on my beloved Bengals.

So, enjoy the commercials, have a few beers. Don't flush at halftime because you might cause the oceans to dry up.

Pray for no wardrobe malfunctions and don't double dip!


My prediction:

Arizona Cardinals 35
Other team 17

Enjoy the game.

6 comments:

Ryan (LWM) said...

The Super Bowl is happening already? The fact that Arizona is IN it hasn't caught up with me yet.

Da Old Man said...

Other Team?

LOL.

Hope you liked the game anyway.

Anonymous said...

brother sayes go steelers

Ranran said...

hey, nice site! i'm kinda a newbie in this blogging stuff so i'll appreciate it if you drop by my site (ranranranranran.blogspot.com) and/or leave a comment. i really enjoyed reading your posts. ;-)

i can also have your blog URL linked to my site if you want so to increase your blog traffic.

I've also dropped you an Ecard. ;-)

thanks! keep it up!

Clara said...

Poor kitty. I'm sure (s)he would have looked much better in yellow and black. OK, I'll confess. I'm not really a Steelers fan, only a kinda fan. And don't feel bad about the Bengals. I'm stuck with the Lions!

Anonymous said...

Fail. :-)

Go Steelers.

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin