Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Plenty Of Time

I've had twenty-five years to plan and be ready for my 25th high school reunion. If you look over to the right side of the blog you can see that I placed a new counter. It tells me that I have a little over thirty days left.

Did I plan accordingly? (no)

Did I lose my stop smoking weight gain? (no)

Have I become a published author yet? (sorta)

Did I do everything I said I wanted to? (who can remember)

Have I changed much? (Depends on how you define change; I'm in year 3 of the change)

How many wrinkles do I have? (a few)

Have you concocted a Michelle & Romy story about creating PostIts so you don't look like a failure? (working on it)

Are you sure you are having a reunion? (I think so. I mention it on Facebook and people literally shrink away in horror and revulsion.)

Will the old high school still be standing by the time you get there? (I sure hope so)

Will the old clicks and groups still be intact? (I hope not. I didn't drive 500 miles to put up with junior high drama--get over it already.)

How many people will show up? (Good question. We had 64 people in my class. Maybe 20)

How many reunions have you been to? (Two. Tenth and twentieth. I was drunk and smoked at one and smoked at the other. Now, I don't do either.)

One last question. (okay)

Are you still excited about going?

1 comment:

sister said...

You will have a great time even if you just catch up with B____ and T__! And don't forget your best buddies from up the road.

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin