Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blue

As you can see I've been tinkering with the blog recently. One of my cousins is going to help me with some of the more trickier elements that I have been wanting to incorporate into the blog.

I've had this blue background up for several days and it's growing on me. I also like the fact that it looks like it is on a road going somewhere. (That's where I like to think I'm going anyway.)

I'm also contemplating a small name change to the blog. It's been the same for the past two years and I don't know if I like it or not.

I'm not sure if I am going through my third mid life crisis or not but something sure is awry...

As always your thoughts and comments are appreciated.

I'm really beginning to like the blue...

2 comments:

Golden To Silver Val said...

Oh YES...I like it a lot. And THANK YOU for not putting music on here. Not only does it take FOREVER to load so you can at least READ it, but you can't do it sneaky at work because the music comes on and its a dead give-away. I hate blogs with music....but that's just IMHO.

Marice said...

nice one! loving your new LO!

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin