Monday, October 25, 2010

Just As Good


I went to the movies this weekend and saw Paranormal Activity 2. Without going into any details, it was really good and just as good as the first one, maybe even better.

In the past, I have written about the interesting things that happened around me, I have grown accustomed to the noises on the steps near the same time every night. I don't catch myself taking a second look when I think I see something out of the corner of my eye, I probably just need to get my vision checked.

Anyhow, since viewing the movie, it got me to thinking that I need to become more aware of my surroundings at home again. I'm sure lots of folks have experienced something that can't be explained: a noise upstairs, a tingling up your spine, a feeling that gives you goosebumps. Have you watched a scary movie and then spooked yourself? Were you afraid to go down in the basement? Did you leave a light on?

Happily, my experiences haven't frightened me. I'm usually left with more of a sense of curiosity than a sense of fear. I won't be breaking out the spell books (not that I have any) or burning incense anytime soon but I will keep my mind open and start listening again. You never know, someone may be trying to tell me something.

2 comments:

Rae said...

It might be kinda fun and exciting to have a ghost in the house. Usually when I hear funny noises, it's the dog wanting out or my husband passing gas!

HulaBuns said...

I get freaked out WAAAY to easily, therefore I can't even watch the Paranormal movies. My friend and I once watched Gothica (I know what you're thinking - that was a super duper scary movie [sarcastically, I'm sure]) together while our husbands were out of town. Needless to say, we didn't end up going anywhere in the house without each other after, including to bed. Our husbands were not fans... lol

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin