Friday, October 21, 2011

Sayings For The First Cold Snap Of The Season

In honor of the first major cold snap to hit my neck of the woods this year, here are a few of my favorite sayings. Feel free to leave your own cold/colder comments in the comments section.

It's so cold that my Jack O'Lantern almost froze to death.

It's so cold that my runny nose is now a small icicle.

It's so cold that even Mother Nature has been asking for another blanket.

I wonder if I got any gas left in the tank from last year?

I don't. Can I borrow $500?

And my personal favorite, although I don't know why...It's colder than a witch's titty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mom used to say, "it's cold as the hubs of hell". Not sure how she knew the exact temperature of Hells hubs but there you go.

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin