Saturday, March 6, 2010

Updates

I recently had some free time and went back through the blog archives and realized that I have several unfinished projects. This post will hopefully get everything up to date and help me regain my focus. I'm not making any promises though, I can be a little scatterbrained sometimes.

How you doin' update--I haven't totally forgotten about my New Year resolutions. I'm actually doing really well on all of them except one. Can you guess? All I'm gonna say is I have a fondness for Cadbury Eggs. It's really hard this year because my birthday and Easter are on the same day. If you want my address to send me a birthday/Easter/Cadbury Egg gift just send me an email.

The next update is about the new look of this site. It's a work in progress (I hope) and will be finished at a point somewhere in the future. (Hopefully, sooner, not later)

I am working on my blog roll and if you would like to be included just leave your info in the comments section. It will be added when the new blog makes an appearance.

The last update is the Caption These contest. The winner is Karen from WillOaks Studio with the caption: Yes, I know. I'm beautiful from any and all angles. Why do you doubt that?

Karen will receive the 2010 cat calendar and thanks to everyone that participated.



Meow, take a look at me.



I'm totally cute!



Hope everyone is beginning to thaw out from all of the frozen stuff. We have actually had sunshine and warm temperatures for three days in a row. I better shut up, I don't want to jinx anything.

MA Fat Woman

6 comments:

Monica said...

http://wifemomteacherjogger.blogspot.com/

Would be HONORED to be on your blog roll. Found your site yesterday and LOVE IT!!

WillOaks Studio said...

How cool to read there that "I WON!" Guess now I have to quit saying "I never win anything...." I'm totally a sucker for orange cats, especially really big ones like mine...

Dottie said...

looking forward to see the new look of your site! Oh, and I would also love to share of the Cadbury eggs that you will get on Easter! Lol! :)

I would also love to be included in your blogroll (http://myfewsimplethoughts.blogspot.com)

LeeAnn said...

It's always great to tie up loose ends. Just love the beautiful kitty! Pleaswe include me on your blog roll when you update.

http://makeaquilt.blogspot.com

Keith said...

Heh, your blog title and Piccy always gives me a grin ! :-)

Rae said...

I, too, am a Cadbury Egg lover!

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin