Thursday, December 1, 2011

Twelve Days OF Dieting...Year III...Day 1


I had so much fun last year doing the Twelve Days of Dieting and since I'm nowhere near where I want to be I'm going to do it again! I know it's hard to diet during this time of year (Tell me about it. I just baked no-bake cookies.) but I figure if I try to be on a diet, I won't eat as much.

Okay, I'm not fooling anyone, but I have lost 20 pounds since March. That has to count for something, right?


Please join me as I continue my quest to become the MA not so Fat Woman. I'm sure you've heard the holiday classic The Twelve days of Christmas. Well, my version is The Twelve Days of Dieting.

Check back for added days and don't hesitate to sing along!

Don't forget to pick up my new book; it makes a great gift

On my first day of dieting my body said to me, "You can do it, just think how much better you'll feel..."

1 comment:

Ellen said...

You are one brave woman! I'm on a never ending diet, myself. Well, actually it does end, every Thanksgiving to New Years and that's when I gain back all the weight I have lost all year long. It just goes round and round and round. I can't wait to see how you do. Best luck!!

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin