Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Twelve Days Of Dieting...Year III...Day 6


On my sixth day of dieting my body said to me:

6 sugar-free Jello cups

YOU LOST 5 POUNDS (all water weight)

4 protein shakes

3 low-carb bars

2 hunger pains...

...and a

Boy, howdy! You can do it! Just think how much better you'll feel.

HEY! It's Christmastime! Don't you need an extra gift for Uncle Fred or "the take the present and pass it game?" Give a copy of my new book; it makes an excellent gift.

PLUS! It's now out on the Amazon Kindle!

3 comments:

Ellen said...

I only read on my kindle and I just wanted you to know that I picked up a copy. Thanks!

Gianetta said...

Thank you. Any feedback would be appreciated. I would sign it for you...but...lol. I'll send you a Christmas card if you want to send me your address.

Ellen said...

That would be cool, thanks. By the way, I started it last night before bed and I'm really loving it. I've only been following you for the last couple of months so I hadn't read anything. Funny, insightful, and so down to earth. I can really identify.
My address is
Ellen Beeton
9179 W. Michelle Dr.
Peoria, AZ 85382

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin