Tuesday, December 27, 2011

We Have A Winner

Actually, we have several winners! I'm going to send everyone that took the time to leave a comment a signed copy of my new book.




So, Drama Queen, Mrs. Gray, a Melissa that went to school with me and Ruby don't take your love to town, watch your mail, because the middle-aged fat woman is on the way.

I'll be contacting each of you personally to get your address!

I'm also going to be giving away more signed copies on Goodreads.

And if you didn't win this go round, don't fret, because the book is available for purchase on Amazon, B&N, Kindle, iTunes and about everywhere, I guess.

Like one of my childhood friends said, "My son thinks it's cool that I know someone with a book for sale on Amazon."

You know what?

I do too!

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin