Monday, June 9, 2008

Mushy Bananas

I'm sure I'm not the only person in the world who has a problem with mushy bananas. When I go to the grocery store to shop, bananas are usually on my list. I never seem to get the right amount. One week I might pick out a bunch with only 3 or 4 in it and the next week I might pick a bunch that contains 8-10. It never really seems to matter how many I choose at the store, I always end up with at least 2 and sometimes 3 soft, mushy, brown things beginning to attract gnats sitting on the corner of my kitchen table.

What do you do with mushy bananas? Mom says make fruit salad,(Great! then they turn brown even quicker.) How about making homemade ice cream or banana shakes? I really don't like cold bananas. I could throw 'em outside to the chickens,(I don't have any chickens.) What's a middle-aged fat woman to do? I'm open to suggestions.

No comments:

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin