Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Special Announcement

I finally pried myself away from my family. We've spent alot of time together recently, but, it's time to get moving ahead into the new year.

I have really enjoyed sharing my stories with you over the last few months and always enjoy your comments. Having said that, I am pleased to announce that there will be some changes coming to the MA Fat Woman. Folks ask me all the time why I don't add any pictures or sound to my blog? Why don't you spice up your banner and why is everything black?

Well, it's simple. Every fashion conscious gal out there knows that you can't go wrong with a simple, basic black dress.

That's why I'm keeping things just the way they are.

It may not be flashy and full of bright and shiny things, but (unless I get terribly long-winded on my reflecting) you'll be finished and off to somewheres else pretty quickly.

I know you're probably pitching a fit right about now wondering about the changes. What are they?

I have made it easier for you to find me. I am available now at www.middleagedfatwoman.com and to keep things even simpler, www.reflectionsonamiddleagedfatwoman.com.

I hope you enjoy the new look!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new site! Looks wonderful and you are right you can never go wrong with basic black!

Share/Bookmark

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin